Pages

Sunday, May 15, 2011

once upon a time...

Once upon a time ...a long time ago...there was a princess who thought she had found her knight in shining armour.....

Oh wait, this is ME I'm talking about!

I married the most awesome man!  He loved me more than anyone had ever loved me.  We had a beautiful smart daughter and an adorable son.  I had the career of a lifetime doing what I loved making lots of money.  Everything was just perfect....

My husband decided that southern Ca was not the place to be in law enforcement or raise kids.  He asked my to give up my career and retire and move to Northern Ca with him to a small quaint town that offered everything we had always wanted.

Being the loving suppportive wife I was.... I gave up my career and moved north.

Everything was perfect....ARE YOU KIDDING ME???

No comments:

Post a Comment