Pages

Sunday, May 15, 2011

The big move....

My husband had to report to his new office in March which left me to pack up the entire 5 bedroom house all by myself.  A 15 year old not happy about leaving her new boyfriend and a 6 yr old ready for a new adventure.

My husband was given two instructions....find us a place to live and a church.  Simple right??? Not so much.

I decided to plan a 'fun' train trip up north with the kids over spring break to check out where we would be living....I had never been there.  25 hours later we arrived...tired and more than a bit cranky!

No rentals to be found and not many homes in our price range...my husband had to tell the realtor to 'humor' me cuz I was NOT a happy camper....(25 hours with a  6 year old on a train....not my idea of a good time!)

We found the perfect house!!!!  Love at first sight and right across the street from a church!  Is God good or what?  (But you notice I had to get there to get it done...lol!)

We,  (meaning me), packed up and moved...kids, two dogs and lots of stuff in June to our quaint little town.  Ready to start a new adventure....Are you kidding me???

No comments:

Post a Comment