Pages

Sunday, July 10, 2011

The Beginning

My husband is gifted in writing.  He wrote a beautiful letter explaining how he realized how much he loved me and that he was sorry for making a mistake...yada, yada, yada....

We went to his office hand in hand.  It was the weekend and no one was there.  We left the letter in her office and reclaimed all the places they were 'together'. Not fun for me!

I was clinging and insecure...just needed to touch him, make sure he was there...so concerned about him going back to work the following day and his being with HER.

God does have an incredible sense of humor.  You will see evidence of this throughout my story.

I woke up concerned about this poor girl who is in love with my husband.  She was going to get this letter and would be all alone...sad and hurt.  I called her best friend to give her a heads up to be there for her.  I knew how I had felt and didn't want her to be alone.  Her friend denied that they were having an affair....then conceded and said, 'poor ________ !  after all she has gone through now this!'   This POOR GIRL was breaking up my family....and she was sorry for her!  Needless to say...this person and I are no longer friends.

So started driving to the councilor twice a week.  He went back to work with her.  I was working part time and my son...my poor son was in 8th grade...his poor teachers!

I was handling everything just fine....ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

No comments:

Post a Comment